The source for information about programs and services available for you in Peterborough and beyond. Get connected! Our information is kept up to date on a weekly basis, so even if you just visited our site, chances are there is already something new, worth taking a look at. Don't be a stranger come back and visit us frequently. Also tell your friends. If there is something that you think we are missing or something that you would like to see, contact us with your ideas and we will make it happen.
Hold That Happy thought
Ther is nothing quite like waking up with a smile on your face. Here are a few tips to help you get in that positive state of mind when you first wake up;
(1) Drink a glass of water as soon as you can. Rehydration revs up your digestive system and gets things flowing.
(2) Do not check your phone or email for at least one hour after waking.
(3) Think of one thing for which you have gratitude. This will set the stage for positivity throughout the day.
(4) Move your body. Even moving just a little bit is a great way to start your day.
(5) Take time out to eat a healthy breakfast.
Thought for the day
"Leaders don't create followers, they create more Leaders" -Tom Peters